The Adoption Talk Link Up starts next Thursday, January 22nd! After that we will be hosting the link up on the first and third Thursday of every month. Feel free to save the below image for your reference. Just right click it and select the save option.
Anyone involved with the adoption triad or foster care in any way is welcome to join (even if you are just starting the process). The first link up topic is hopefully an easy one, we would love for everyone to link up their adoption stories. If you’ve got thoughts to share, we want to hear them.
A few things to consider:
1) Be respectful of others. Adoption can be a sensitive subject, and opinions may differ from your own. Please be respectful to everyone.
2) Try to read and comment on at least one other post. The point of a link up is to mingle and meet other bloggers. Have fun and check out a few of your fellow blogger’s posts.
3) Feel free to link an old post. We know you may have already blogged about some of the topics on our schedule. If you would like to link something you have already written that is just fine.
4) I would still love to have an adoptee host. I’ve asked a few of my blogger friends but none have been able to thus far. If you know of anyone PLEASE let me know.
5) Follow Your Hosts. No need to follow everyone on everything, but make sure you follow in enough places that you’ll be reminded to link up.
Erin @ No Bohns About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | PinterestJamie @ Starfish Confidential | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Jenni @ Joyful Journey | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Jill @ Ripped Jeans & Bifocals | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
6) Grab a button for your post or blog to help us spread the word so that other adoption bloggers can join in the fun.
And that’s it! We’re excited to see you next Thursday!